Mission Valley JH/High School
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018
KAY’s meet during seminar.
H.S. Volleyball @ Council Grove – 5 p.m. Bus leaves MV @ 3 p.m.
National Day of Prayer is Wednesday morning. Meet us at the flag pole at 7:45 a.m. to pray for our schools and our country.
APPLY KS will be on October 1, 2018 from 1:56 - 3:30 p.m. in Mr. Hysten's room for all Seniors - please come see Mr. Hancock or Mrs. Spoon for details OR view the posters in the hallways, classrooms or the bulletin board in the library
Freshmen need to provide field trip permission slips to the office or Mr. Hancock for the November 15, 2018 Wrangler Rally at Flint Hills Technical College.
The PSAT will be taken on 10/10/2018 here at MVHS. If you are interested in taking the PSAT, please sign on the roster located outside of Mr. Hancock’s door. There are a limited number of tests available, so the sooner you sign up, the more apt you are to have a seat reserved. The sign-up roster will only be available UNTIL 9/28/2018. There will be a "Pre-Admin" date and time setup for the first week of October to insure proper registration. That date and time will be determined later.
Wednesday, Sept. 26
- FFA Regional Land Judging
- H.S. Choir to Kansas Wesleyan – Lv. MV @ 6 a.m. and return around 3:30 p.m.
- FHL Student Council Retreat @ Camp Wood
- National Day of Prayer – meet at the flag pole at 7:45 a.m.
- Astronomy Club meets during seminar – they have priority
- FCCLA Meeting during seminar
- KU Admissions Representative during seminar
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – 4-8 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 27
- FFA Natural Resources to Kanza Prairie – Lv. MV @ 8 a.m. / Return around 3 p.m.
- JH/HS Cross Country @ Council Grove Lake – Bus leaves MV @ 2 p.m.
- FCA meets during seminar
- JH Volleyball @ MV vs. Council Grove – 4:30 p.m.
- JH Football @ MV vs. Council Grove – 6:30 p.m.
- Parent/Teacher Conf. – 4-8 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 28
- NO SCHOOL – COMP DAY FOR TEACHERS
- Registration deadline for October ACT Test Date
- H.S. Football @ MV vs. Riley Co. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 29
- Harveyville Fair – 4-11 p.m. in Harveyville