Mission Valley JH/High School
April 26 – April 27, 2019
Enrollment for Fall 2019/20. The google enrollment forms have been emailed to each student. On May 7th and 8th, an Enrollment Check will take place in the commons. Each class will be provided with a time slot and each student will be called out individually to meet with Mr. Hancock in the commons to verify and complete any enrollment conflicts. ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE THEIR GOOGLE ENROLLMENT FORM BEFORE THIS DATE.
Accuplacer Testing on Wednesday, May 1st in the library from 9-10:45 a.m. for any students wanting to take English Comp I, College Algebra, or Plane Trigonometry for the 2019/20 academic year.
ACC textbook turn-in deadline is May 15, 2019. Make sure all ACC textbooks are turned-in to Mr. Hancock before or by that date.
Reminder that all incoming members of the cheer team and their parents should plan to attend the required meeting on Sunday, April 28 at 1pm in the Mission Valley Commons.
All library books need to be returned by May 6th in order to complete inventory and complete fines owed by students.
Job applications are available for Maisie’s Community Pool in Eskridge. Applications are located on the table in front of the TV in the commons. These need to be returned to the office or to Mrs. Bohn (room 126) by Friday, May 3rd.
Class meetings are scheduled for Monday, April 29th during seminar. Students will go to the following rooms:
Next year's Seniors will meet in Mr. Gower's Room.
Next year's Juniors will meet in Mrs. Smith's room.
Next year's Sophomores will meet in Mrs. Bergin's room.
Next year's Freshmen will meet in Mrs. Logan's room.
Cotton O’Neil Sports Physicals Day – Saturday, May 11th from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Cotton O’Neil Kanza Park, 2660 S.W. 3rd St., Topeka. No appointment necessary. Open to middle school and high school student athletes.
Friday, April 26
- Community Service Day
- Advisory meets during Seminar
Saturday, April 27
- H.S. Choir & Band to Kansas Wesleyan Univ. – State Solo Contest.
Sunday, April 28
- Mandatory JH/HS Cheer/Dance Parent Mtg. @ MV – 1 p.m.
Monday, April 29
- Class meetings during seminar
- FFA Banquet @ MV – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, April 30
- JV Baseball vs. Council Grove @ Eskridge – 3:30 p.m.
- Var./JV Softball vs. Council Grove @ Harveyville – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 1
- FCCLA Officers Mtg. – Seminar
- 4th – 6th grade Spring Concert @ MV – 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 2
- FBLA meets at 7:30 a.m.
- H.S. Reality University Day @ MV
Friday, May 3
- Registration deadline for June ACT and SAT
- JH Track @ Alma – 10 a.m. Bus leaves MV @ 8:30 a.m.
- H.S. Track @ Riley Co. – 3 p.m. Bus leaves MV @ 12:30 p.m.
- Baseball @ Cottonwood Falls vs. Chase Co. – 4:30 p.m. Bus leaves MV @ 2 p.m.
- Softball @ Cottonwood Falls vs. Chase Co. – 4:30 p.m. Bus leaves MV @ 2 p.m.
Saturday, May 4
- SAT Test Date
- PTO Quarter Mania @ MV – 10 a.m.
- JH Music Festival @ Madison